Enjoying another cup of this today. It’s a little different today than it was yesterday. The chocolate is still strong, but the rose is just as strong. It is almost like the two are competing, but not in a bad way. It’s a bit like rose-infused chocolate. YUM!

The bergamot is very soft today, perhaps even softer than it was yesterday, but that’s alright. While I do love bergamot, and appreciate a good, strong cup of Earl, I also like the way the bergamot is represented in this cup. It is soft and beautiful.

I could easily sip on this every day!

Jessie

We got my boyfriend’s father a blend from Blends for Friends as a wedding gift this summer. Such a great concept!

TeaEqualsBliss

Awesome!!!!

Comments

Jessie

TeaEqualsBliss