drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

Yum! I tried this yesterday, and I over-steeped it a bit, and it was a little bitter. Today, it is much better. 2 1/2 minutes in the Breville at 205°F instead of boiling… and it is perfect. Chocolate-y and rich! The Assam is malty and strong, and really adds to the richness of the chocolate flavor perfectly. The caramel is not an afterthought either… it is almost on equal footing with the chocolate flavor. The sweet, nutty flavor of the cashew gives this cup some dimension.

Love this! Awesome!