drank Kilauea Forest White by KTeas

Loving this!

This is so good. Beautifully floral and sweet. It is similar (somewhat) to a Bai Mu Dan, but, it has a heartier flavor. This would be an excellent white tea for those who find a typical white tea to be too delicate for their palate.

So far my favorite of the Hawaiian Grown teas that KTeas offers.

Geoffrey Norman

I really liked this one as well. The thing lasts forEVer.

LiberTEAS

Yeah, I brewed three infusions, I am sure I could have gotten more, but, it was getting late and I needed to stop!

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

I really liked this one as well. The thing lasts forEVer.

LiberTEAS