Starting my tea drinking today with a cuppa Special Blend! Today, the chocolate is much more mellow than in previous tastings, the rose and chocolate are a little softer in flavor (but definitely still there), but I’m tasting more bergamot. Not as much bergamot as you might experience from a typical Earl Grey, but, more than I’ve tasted in this blend previously. More than a chocolate-y note, what I taste is the creamy notes of the chocolate. It’s all very delicious. I do love this blend.

Devilish

I read about Blends for Friends a few days ago, and was thinking of trying it. After reading your review I know I really am going to do it! This is just so fun, and the tea seems so nice! :)

Comments

Devilish

I am obsessed with tea!