Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a good one. It is rather bold! I tossed out my first brewing of this tea, because I had used too much leaf – the smaller cut of the leaves makes for an incredibly strong tea, and when too much leaf is used, the tea becomes too strong and even a little bitter. But I remeasured, using a little less leaf this time, and I’m quite enjoying this cuppa.

The flavor is rich and satisfying. It has a citrus-y tone to it that is sweet and tangy. There are hints of spice to it as well, but not spicy spice. It is more of a sweet, exotic kind of spice taste.

A very enjoyable, revitalizing brew!

I am obsessed with tea!