My tin says “Desert Blend” but the ingredients are identical, so I am fairly certain (99.9%) that Desert Blend and Sweet Desert Delight are one in the same.

This is a sweet and tasty blend. I guess if I had one complaint, it would be that there is stevia in this, and I often find the aftertaste with stevia to be unpleasant. That being said, the stevia aftertaste is not too bad here (noticeable, but not a strong aftertaste). The funky aftertaste in the rooibos is not noticeable either. Mostly what I taste is coconut and deep chocolate-y tones, with a kiss of cinnamon and a hint of licorice-y taste from the anise.

Enjoyable.