drank Green Tea Hysson by Gorreana

Awesome! This is Hysson? I had a really REALLY bad Hysson in the past, so bad that it made me grimace when I received this Hysson… I was worried that this would be just as horrible as the last. Boy was I wrong!

This is delightful. Really delightful. Sweet, hints of apple-y sweet/tartness and a roasted nut taste in the distance. Light grassy taste, very light. A very rich and almost creamy kind of texture to it. Really, really good.

TeaEqualsBliss

Ironically I had the same wonder…as I, too, had a back Hysson experience in the past but I agree this one is GRAND :)

seule771

We have all had bad experiences with tea; mine was with a Jasmine Green tea and I have yet to try another. That being said, no Hysson experience as yet. Not sure what Hysson is. Don’t mean Hiccups ;-).

I think I am being ribbed and fell for it. I have been warned enough about posting etiquette. Thanks.

Canary

Maybe the tea you had before is a Hyson tea? http://bodzablog.freeblog.hu/files/hyson%20aj%C3%A1nd%C3%A9k.jpg. Which is very different from a Hysson tea, as this tea is made by Gorreana in the Azores and Hysson is just the name of their green tea, while Hyson is a Chinese company.

LiberTEAS

@Matt Gelowitz: No, I actually had a Hysson green tea, not from Gorreana, but, from another company (not Hyson company).

Canary

Hmm, I see. I was under the impression that Hysson was a Gorreana specific brand name, and not a type of green tea. Sorry about that.

LiberTEAS

OK… scratch my previous comments. When I first received this tea from Gorreana, I thought it was the same tea as Young Hyson, which is a Chinese green tea. So, when I said “this is Hysson?” I was referring to my experience with Young Hyson, but not Hyson from Hyson Tea Company. I probably thought that Hysson was the same as Young Hyson, since the names are so similar, and I must have wrongfully thought that Hysson was merely Gorreana’s name for their tea since it is technically grown in a different region than the classic Young Hyson. My mistake.

Too many Hys(s)ons!!!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

seule771