drank Earl Grey by Rishi Tea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this Earl Grey!

This is a very good Earl Grey. The bergamot is strong in the aroma, but, less distinct in the flavor… at least at first. The flavor of the bergamot develops as I continue to sip it, and now that I am about mid-way through my cup, the bergamot is at a pleasing level while still allowing the Yunnan Dian Hong base to remain the dominate flavor. It is strong, flavorful, and even-tempered.

I like this Earl Grey!