drank Pineapple Oolong by Tea Licious

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this Oolong! Yay for Oolong!

This is really good. The pineapple flavor is significant but doesn’t overpower. The green Oolong is sweet with hints of a creamy-ish taste in the background goes nicely with the sweet and tangy fruit flavor, almost coconut-y, just as TeaEqualsBliss mentioned in her tasting note.

This one just may be my favorite from Tea Licious yet! It’s really good … for those of you who are interested in flavored Oolong teas, this one is not to be missed.

LiberTEAS

2nd & 3rd infusions are even better! Awesome!

ashmanra

Oooo, sounds lovely! I have recently started a little dalliance with pineapple. I may have to check this out!

Comments

LiberTEAS

2nd & 3rd infusions are even better! Awesome!

ashmanra