Amazing! The teas from Verdant Tea are absolutely amazing! Every single tea I’ve tried has been so good.

This has a very bright, crisp flavor. The vegetative flavor here is light and not what I would consider “grassy” it is more of a steamed vegetable taste. It has a pleasant sweetness that lingers.

I will be writing more about this later… for now, I just want to sit back and enjoy!

Charles Thomas Draper

I’m about to place an order with Verdant….

Comments

Charles Thomas Draper

I’m about to place an order with Verdant….

I am obsessed with tea!