drank Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

Happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!

I hadn’t planned on trying this tea today until I came across an article about it being National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day so I decided I’d try it to celebrate the occasion.

The dry leaf has a well-spiced aroma, and the pumpkin is there too. Once brewed, I notice much less of the pumpkin, but I can still smell spice – particularly clove.

But I can taste the pumpkin… and the tang of cream cheese, and clove and cinnamon … and especially black tea! This is really YUMMY! I know that there were some tasting notes here that were marred with disappointment over this tea, but, I am loving this! It’s really GOOD!