Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea. I am so happy to be able to try it!

This is a delightful chai! Not as robust as some of 52Teas other chai blends, but, it more than makes up for it in sweet, creamy vanilla bean-y and cheesecake-y flavor! The cheesecake is a little more withdrawn than the vanilla flavor, but I can taste a very subtle tangy note.

Frank… if you’re reading this (and I know you are!) You should DEFINITELY include this in the 12 Days of Christmas package this year. :)

Uniquity

I don’t remember seeing this blend…when did it get made?

LiberTEAS

This one is from 2009, I think last year, Frank had a special sale in which he was trying to sell off his tins … and this is one of the teas offered back then.

Oooh, it’s WAY back! : )

Comments

Uniquity

I don’t remember seeing this blend…when did it get made?

LiberTEAS