drank Cacao Chai by Zhi Tea

Two chais in one day? Yep… I just got back from the post office and I wanted something warm to cuddle up to, and since hubby is at work, I opted for something better … err … um … chocolate-y instead.

YUM! The chocolate here is more of a dark, bittersweet chocolate (I guess you could add milk if you wanted a creamier chocolate, but I like it just fine as is). The spices are warm. The black tea base offers a solid background of flavor – not a strong flavor in the foreground but it seems to enhance the overall cup very well.

I like this one a whole lot. Makes me wish I had bought more than just a sample of this tea.

I am obsessed with tea!