drank Pineapple Oolong by Lupicia

Tasty!

Sweet pineapple and creamy coconut together with a rich, buttery Oolong. Very nice indeed. The pineapple is sweet with a tart finish and tastes very authentic. The tartness lingers long into the aftertaste … it’s like I just bit into a fresh piece of pineapple! Very yummy.

Overall, a sweet, smooth, creamy cup. Liking this very much.

ashmanra

Must order! I have looking for some things to flesh out a Lupicia order!

LiberTEAS

I need to place an order within the next month or two also… as my subscription will soon expire! I like getting the monthly newsletter and sample!

ashmanra

I didn’t know about that! Thanks!

Angrboda

That sounds gorgeous.

TeaBrat

Yes, I love that oolong from Lupicia!

Glo

I can imagine this one as a great summer time treat.

Comments

ashmanra

Must order! I have looking for some things to flesh out a Lupicia order!

LiberTEAS

ashmanra

I didn’t know about that! Thanks!

Angrboda

That sounds gorgeous.

TeaBrat

Yes, I love that oolong from Lupicia!

Glo

I can imagine this one as a great summer time treat.

I am obsessed with tea!