drank Kali Cha by The Tao of Tea

Like sophistre… I thought this was a black tea when I brewed it. It looks like a black tea. And there are even notes here that are quite similar to a black tea such as Dawn (I miss the Simple Leaf!) But, it is, in fact, an Oolong. A very forgiving Oolong that allowed me to steep it at a higher temperature (I thought it was a black, remember?) It still came out wonderful: rich and delicious with hints of cocoa and light florals.

Incredibly smooth, very little astringency. I am guessing it probably would have less astringency if brewed in the gaiwan as I would normally steep an Oolong. I shall have to try that before sending the rest of the tea to my SororiTea Sister.