As promised, I am trying this today as a latte. I steamed a little bit of milk and used a little less water to make up for the additional liquid. The result: really nice. REALLY nice. So rich and creamy.

It’s really hard to describe this … it’s like black tea, but, not just stronger, but, thicker. Imagine black tea with the thick consistency of a smooth hot chocolate. It’s incredibly smooth and so very delicious. The black tea is robust and flavorful, slightly sweet with notes of deep cocoa. The latte just sends this over the top. I enjoy it straight without the milk, but with the milk, it becomes an amazingly comforting drink that is also quite stimulating.

AWESOME.

Amariel

Oh my god, this sounds amazing! I’m drooling, and suddenly my Cranberry Pear seems less significant! Is this brand online only? I have seen a number of teas from them I’d love to try, but I don’t have a credit card for online buying at the moment.

LiberTEAS

I don’t know if they sell elsewhere, here is a link to their website though and maybe you can work something out: http://www.redleaftea.com/

Thanks!

Comments

Amariel

LiberTEAS