drank Swiss Apple by Tea Forte

Of the teas/tisanes from the skin-smart line, I think that this one is my favorite. Which is pretty surprising to me since this is a rooibos tisane. But… it doesn’t taste like rooibos. What it tastes like is apple cider with a hint of chocolate. YUM!

And even though it IS in a teabag, and I generally rate bagged tea lower, this tea deserves a higher rating because it doesn’t really matter to me that it is a bagged tea. It just tastes good. Definitely one of my favorites from Tea Forte.

Lisbet

Skin-smart line? That sounds interesting.

Comments

Lisbet

Skin-smart line? That sounds interesting.

I am obsessed with tea!