YUM! YUM! YUM!

This tea makes me do the happy dance (think snoopy dancing on the piano).

I don’t think I’ve ever had lemon-lime meringue pie, but, my gramma made the best lemon meringue pie EVER, and this brings me back. The creamy delicious heavenly taste of the smooth, velvet-y meringue, and the tart yet even sweeter than the tart lemon-y custard filling. I can even taste pastry.

YUM YUM YUM! Frank nailed it (again!)

gmathis

Happy dance anythings are good.

seule771

Instead of line dancing on soul; we’ll call it twig dancing lime style meringue with a twisted lemon on side. who was it that sang “do the twist”…not twisted sister group.

Enough punning with the lemon-lime/tart sweetness and this reminds me I do not like custard or that general custard guy either. did’nt I say enough!

seule771

It was Chubby Checkers who sang “do the twist, or can you do the twist?” if anyone was wondering.

Comments

gmathis

Happy dance anythings are good.

I am obsessed with tea!