YUM! YUM! YUM!

This tea makes me do the happy dance (think snoopy dancing on the piano).

I don’t think I’ve ever had lemon-lime meringue pie, but, my gramma made the best lemon meringue pie EVER, and this brings me back. The creamy delicious heavenly taste of the smooth, velvet-y meringue, and the tart yet even sweeter than the tart lemon-y custard filling. I can even taste pastry.

YUM YUM YUM! Frank nailed it (again!)

gmathis

Happy dance anythings are good.

seule771

Instead of line dancing on soul; we’ll call it twig dancing lime style meringue with a twisted lemon on side. who was it that sang “do the twist”…not twisted sister group.

Enough punning with the lemon-lime/tart sweetness and this reminds me I do not like custard or that general custard guy either. did’nt I say enough!

seule771

It was Chubby Checkers who sang “do the twist, or can you do the twist?” if anyone was wondering.

Comments

gmathis

Happy dance anythings are good.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA