drank Island Coconut by Bernideen's

A couple of weeks ago, I received the most delightful tea swap package from Bernideen herself. The swap was the annual fall swap of a yahoo group that I co-moderate. And this was one of the teas that was included in the package.

This is a tea that I think I should like to toy around with a bit before I rate it numerically or attempt to write a full-length review for it. I think it would benefit from a shorter brew time in my Breville. This batch is certainly drinkable, but, I think it could be better.

I am obsessed with tea!