drank Paris by Harney & Sons

This is absolutely one of my favorites from Harney (the other being Indian Nimbu). And judging by the sheer number of positive tasting notes on this tea, I would say that I’m not alone in my enjoyment of this tea.

I am actually drinking this in bagged (sachet) form today, as I received it as something a little extra in a card from a friend. A nice surprise, although I must admit that the sachet version is not nearly as good as the loose leaf. That being said, it is not quite as noticeably different in bagged form as other teas from Harney, the tea that immediately comes to mind is their Hot Cinnamon blend. There is still a difference it is just not quite as profound.

Since this is the bagged version, and it would appear that I have not yet rated this tea (how could this be?) I will hold off rating it numerically until I’m tasting the loose leaf. This is still delicious though, and a nice pick-me-up on this chilly afternoon.

it is one of my favorites too…

it is one of my favorites too…

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA