Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea to try.

Normally, I enjoy the Adagio custom blends because they somehow manage to divert the attention of the really harsh black base that Adagio uses. However, that isn’t working with this blend. I taste subtle hints of blackberry and creamy vanilla, but mostly what I’m tasting is that black tea – it is harsh. It tastes brassy and course.

I apologize sincerely to the creator of this blend. I won’t be rating it numerically, because I don’t want to hurt any feelings. But, I can’t even finish the cup.

seule771

I like the name of the tea and laugh at it, then read your review. Oh my!

ssajami

I agree, the name is brilliant :)

Comments

seule771

I like the name of the tea and laugh at it, then read your review. Oh my!

ssajami

I agree, the name is brilliant :)

I am obsessed with tea!