Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea. YUM!

This Vanilla tea totally makes up for the tea fail I had a bit ago. This tastes so rich and smooth and creamy that at first taste I didn’t immediately recognize the black tea base as Ceylon… I thought that maybe it might be something a bit heftier… maybe a blend with Assam. I don’t taste maltiness from the Assam, but the black tea base is pretty substantial and supports the powerful essence of vanilla. There’s no mistaking that there is vanilla in this blend. It’s POWERFUL … and really yummy.

ScottTeaMan

How is the vanilla in this blend? I usually don’t order vanilla teas for fear of artificial, or artificial tasting vanilla….which ruins the tea for me.

LiberTEAS

This doesn’t taste artificial to me.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

LiberTEAS

This doesn’t taste artificial to me.

I am obsessed with tea!