drank Fig Formosa by Teas Etc

I love figs, I love Formosa Oolong, so I knew I had to try this flavor when I noticed it the last time I shopped with Teas Etc, and fortunately they were nice enough to send this as a sample along with my order. I held off on trying it for a bit, not because I didn’t think I would like it, but because I knew I would so I wanted to save it for a day when maybe I had a less than memorable tea (See my tasting note of the Jane Austen Mafia tea), so that I could have a really good tea and make up for it.

And this tea definitely makes up for it. I got only the sample package, but this is definitely one I will be reordering. I don’t think I’ve ever tasted a truer fig flavor than with this tea. It is amazing.

This brews to a most unusual color. It is extraordinarily dark, almost black, with a plum-ish/purple/reddish hue to it, and it reminds me of the color of the exterior of the figs that I often find in the grocery store.

This tastes SO MUCH like the figs from my childhood (I lived for a short time on a farm that had a fig orchard). I love this tea. It is so good.

Ninavampi

Fig Orchard? Wow… That must have been incredibly beautiful! In Ecuador one of the typical desserts here in Ecuador is candied figs with mozzarella cheese. : )
When I get around to ordering from Teas Etc this will be included!

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh my!!!! This sounds awesome!!! I’d love to try it!

The Purrfect Cup

This sounds really good. I might have to order some the next time I order which will be soon.

TeaBrat

I have been eyeing this one too!

ashmanra

I love fig in tea! This sounds delicious!

seule771

I have placed this on my wish list. Lengthy list but no money. Sorry!

The Purrfect Cup

I ordered it and it arrived today. Will be trying this one later! :)

Comments

Ninavampi

When I get around to ordering from Teas Etc this will be included!

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh my!!!! This sounds awesome!!! I’d love to try it!

TeaBrat

I have been eyeing this one too!

ashmanra

I love fig in tea! This sounds delicious!

seule771

I have placed this on my wish list. Lengthy list but no money. Sorry!

The Purrfect Cup

I ordered it and it arrived today. Will be trying this one later! :)

I am obsessed with tea!