An excellent Dragon Well. Very fresh flavor. Breath-taking! So crisp and clean and vibrant.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good Dragon Well (this has to be one of the very best I’ve ever tried) or even if someone might not be a fan of Dragon Well. I wasn’t a fan of Dragon Well at one point in my life but I can assure you that if someone had presented me with this tea, I would have gained an affection for it rather quickly. This is a remarkable Dragon Well.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA