drank Vanilla Mint Mate by 52teas

This is really nice. When I first read the “Vanilla Mint” my mind immediately recalled the Shamrock Tea, and I wondered how this would compare. It’s been a while, though, since I’ve had the shamrock tea, so I don’t know that I could do a comparison much justice at this point.

But I am enjoying this. The mint is strong, but the vanilla comes in pretty strong too, creating a nice, crisp, sweet and creamy mint taste. The Mate is there too. It gives the cup an earthy taste that is an interesting contrast to the clean taste of the mint and the sweetness of the vanilla. A very pleasant blend.

Indigobloom

omg this sounds like my heaven <3

Ninavampi

Yep! I am soo happy I decided to order this! Still haven’t received it, but I am really looking forward to trying it.