Hmm… this is an interesting tea. It is tasty enough, certainly, but it doesn’t really have a strong, distinctive pomegranate flavor to it. Vanilla is a warm, creamy note, but not really strong… but it is certainly a more distinct flavor than the pomegranate. I taste more lemon here than I do pomegranate (interestingly enough, in this blend there were large, freeze dried lemon slices … why? I don’t know, but they did impart a distinguishable lemon-y note to the cup).

The black tea base is a strong flavor, relatively smooth and even-toned. My guess is that it is a Ceylon.

It is a delicious tea, even if it does suffer from an identity crisis of sorts. Even though I’m enjoying it, though, I can’t give it a really high rating because I was really hoping for more pomegranate.