Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

Another spectacular Oolong tea from Tea Valley. But then, of the teas that I’ve tried from them, I’ve not been disappointed.

This is a very pleasing Da Hong Pao with a nice complexity. It is fairly mellow compared to some Da Hong Pao I’ve encountered, but it still has the distinct smoky sweetness, deep tones of wood and fruit, contrasted by hints of sour.

ScottTeaMan

I s! :)) This is a higher grade DHP, Right?

LiberTEAS

I believe that is correct.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

I s! :)) This is a higher grade DHP, Right?

LiberTEAS

I believe that is correct.

I am obsessed with tea!