This is really quite lovely. I was worried (as I usually am with fruit blends like this) … worried about the hibiscus. But the hibiscus does a really good job here. It colors the tisane and makes it a pretty, ruby color, it adds some body to the cup, but it does little more than that. That is to say, I can’t taste the hibiscus. This tastes more sweet than tart – and the pear comes through really well, as does the pomegranate. I can taste notes of apple and berry too.

Overall, a very nice tisane. Tastes great iced too.

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending this my way.

I am obsessed with tea!