Happy Thanksgiving to those Steepsterites here in the US. I’m actually not celebrating Thanksgiving today, we will have it on December 4th (Hubby has to work today).

I am trying this chai out today, and it really is delicious. The spices are incredibly smooth and seamless. I agree with TeaEqualsBliss who sent me some of this chai (thank you!) there is definitely a bubblegum-like scent going on with the dry leaf. Different, but, certainly not off-putting. It smells really good actually.

The flavor is rich and warmly spiced without being spicy-hot. I had some of this as a latte and some with just a little honey, and I prefer it non-latte. I like the way the spices represent themselves without the milk. But it’s really good either way.

A really nice chai! Warm and cozy!