drank Lemon - AID by 52teas

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had been holding on to my pouch because I figured … oh… it’s lemonade. Big whoop. Boring!

Not!

Over the course of the last four or five days, I have been sipping this iced every evening. It is incredibly refreshing and better than lemonade in my opinion. It is sweet, soothing (I am sipping it hot right now, because I have a touch of a sore throat that I am hoping will not develop into anything more serious. I am just glad it hasn’t yet affected my taste buds). It is delicious hot, but even better iced. Nice with honey!

I am obsessed with tea!