Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a lovely, warmly spiced chai. The spices are not over the top or too spicy, and they have a nice balance to them, creating a seamless flavor. I don’t taste a lot of individual spice flavors, just a really good blend of spice.

The black tea base is good and strong, with notes of malt and a hearty flavor and texture.

I drank my first cup without any milk, just a drizzle of honey. My second cup I added a little bit of milk to try it as a latte, and it is quite fantastic as a latte. A REALLY good chai!

KeenTeaThyme

YUM! This sounds like a fabulous one to try!

Itsyknits

I agree!

seule771

Tin is somewhat interesting. Well somewhat.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

YUM! This sounds like a fabulous one to try!

Itsyknits

I agree!

seule771

Tin is somewhat interesting. Well somewhat.

I am obsessed with tea!