drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

Oh…my…goodness this is good. Yummy.

This tea is a must try for those who love caramel. The toasty flavor of the houjicha is a brilliant pairing with the caramel flavor, giving it a roasty depth that I don’t think I’ve ever tasted in a caramel tea before. I love caramel tea (I think my Sweet Caramel O’Mine Tea … for those of you who have tried it… speaks for itself, no?) and this one is amazing. Maybe not as good as my Sweet Caramel O’Mine, but, I like how this tea is so light and yet offers such a deep, rich flavor.

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! Love this!

Amariel

Sounds delish! I admit I have a sweet tooth in teas. I favor the dessert ones a lot. :)

Comments

Amariel

I am obsessed with tea!