Thank you to Geoff for sending me some of this tea! It’s splendid! And I’m not at all biased because it was grown right here in Washington State! But, I was quite stoked to learn of Sakuma Bros., since I am in Washington State, and I love supporting local whenever I can.

I don’t think I’ve ever tried a white tea quite like this one. It has many of the characteristics I’d expect from a white tea: clean, fresh flavor and pleasant sweetness, but, it has some other interesting qualities to it as well. It has a creaminess to it that I don’t ordinarily experience with white tea, and it has a fruity backdrop to it that tastes a bit of apples and makes me wonder how close the tea bushes are to an apple orchard…

I think I have just discovered where I want to take our next family vacation!

Amariel

Interesting! Where in WA are they?

LiberTEAS

Burlington … On the opposite end of the state for me, but, I am hoping I will still manage to get my husband to take me there eventually!

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried any teas from this company! Sounds awesome!

Comments

Amariel

Interesting! Where in WA are they?

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried any teas from this company! Sounds awesome!

I am obsessed with tea!