drank Thai Iced Tea by Soi 9

I actually got my husband to take me out to Thai food today. And, as wonderful and intriguing a selection of Thai soda that they had at Soi 9, I decided to go with Thai Iced Tea since I’ve not had Thai Iced Tea in some time.

So good. Delicious, sweet, creamy, but not so sweet that it overwhelmed the strong black tea. A yummy treat to go along with some pretty amazing Pad Thai.

I can make a really good Pad Thai ^^

LiberTEAS

Lucky! I’m so picky when it comes to Pad Thai. It is one of my favorite dishes ever, but, I’ve actually had more bad Pad Thai than good. I have been anxious to find a good Thai restaurant in this area since we moved here 10 years ago, and I think I finally have!

Maisonlula

I must say though, thai iced tea is so perfect, I really miss drinking it in Thailand.

Uniquity

I love Pad Thai…I’ve been trying to make it at home but I have’t re-created it yet. The attempts however, have been delicious!

seule771

For a moment there I had to rethink when I saw wording Pad Thai (noodles, spaghetti like with peanut sauce, but more like peanut butter sauce) Yum. I can’t make it either. Anyhow, I re-read everything and understand. Good review; there is an incredible Pad Thai restaurant on Commonwealth Avenue; Boston University area; if of interest or a pizza palace right above them to the side of street. I mean Massachusetts.

Comments

Maisonlula

I can make a really good Pad Thai ^^