drank Jasmine Pearls by Canton Tea Co

These are really REALLY really good jasmine pearls when steeped just so. Still soft … but oh so creamy and delicious, with a really nice jasmine note. Not at all perfume-y or chemical-y tasting. Sweet and smooth and really very nice.

I’m loving this.

ScottTeaMan

I haven’t met a Jasmine Pearls tea I didn’t like. :>D

Jamie

The Jasmine Pearls from Canton Tea Co are the only ones I’ve ever liked. Others always seem to taste like bad perfume….

Comments

ScottTeaMan

I haven’t met a Jasmine Pearls tea I didn’t like. :>D