drank White Ginger by Golden Moon Tea

I’m really enjoying this. It is so light and fresh tasting. The ginger isn’t an overwhelming flavor, but, I like it like this. (Of course, I do like my ginger good and strong too). I like that it tastes soft enough so that I can taste the sweet, tender white tea.

Overall, a very gentle, sweet yet spiced cup. Nice.

ScottTeaMan

Two of my favorites…….white tea and ginger.The ginger has to be done softly or it would hide the white tea.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

I am obsessed with tea!