I notice that many who have tried this tea have tried it in Sachet form … mine is loose leaf.

This is an excellent jasmine green, but then, that should come as no surprise, as everything that I’ve tried from Steven Smith has been awesome. Sweet, lovely floral essence, but not too overpowering. The jasmine is gentle. The green tea has a lightness to it… after my Keemun just a bit ago, which I would consider to be a very winter-y kind of tea, this tea is very much like springtime, when everything is fresh, green and new.

Loving this.

Tamm

:O I swear you must be psychic! I just saw this today at the store and had never heard of the brand and didn’t write it down. But here it is! lol

LiberTEAS

Steven Smith is a rock star in the tea world! He started Stash tea and Tazo tea!

Tamm

Oh that’s way cool! I never would have known that. I have to say that I was impressed by the packaging also. It was hard walking away from that wall! There was this, Harney and a few tins of Marco Polo (which I haven’t tried yet).

ashmanra

Glad to read this! I noticed that Southern Season has started carrying his teas. I will have to try some now.

seule771

I did admire the packaging when last I saw this review. And this teamaker is in Oregon if I recall; his story is similar to the Tea Forte CEO and to Davids’ Tea owner; well perhaps not, he is from Canada and branching in the U.S., New York specifically at this time. Originally Ontario.

I was just saying I adore the packaging of tea. As I have yet to submit to another Jasmine tea. Some are quite unpleasantly strong…like those perfume counters at department stores…Pew!

Comments

Tamm

LiberTEAS