Backlog …

On the Third Day of Christmas … this is the tea 52Teas sent to me!

Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2011/12/16/on-the-third-day-of-christmas-52teas-sent-to-me/

Uniquity

How are you the only one to review this so far? I can’t way to get to my family now…To get to this tea. And visit. : )

Jessie

It’s okay. We know you’re more excited for the tea than the family, Uniquity!

The Purrfect Cup

I’ve been holding off reviewing any until later in the day. Spoilers and all that. :)

Uniquity

I’m terrible – Being so far away from my package I look forward to finding out what is waiting for me a mere 400 km away. Soon, SOON!

seule771

Nice review; it is probably best as Iced tea but in winter time…
I think 52Teas favors LiberTeas…so what will they send to you on the Fourth day of Christmas? Stay tune i am guessing.

Comments

Uniquity

Jessie

It’s okay. We know you’re more excited for the tea than the family, Uniquity!

The Purrfect Cup

seule771

Nice review; it is probably best as Iced tea but in winter time…

I am obsessed with tea!