drank Gingerbread Chai by 52teas

Finishing off the last of this today (fortunately, I had just enough gingerbread marshmallows to finish it with!) … since I found the gingerbread marshmallows and have been adding them to this chai, it had become a daily treat… but, now it is gone. Oh well. I suppose I have plenty of teas to keep me busy!

teataku

Congrats that you managed to snag this one! xD I didn’t get there in time.

Amariel

Sounds nummy!

Comments

teataku

Congrats that you managed to snag this one! xD I didn’t get there in time.

Amariel