Yellow tea is my favorite, so I am always excited to try one I haven’t yet tasted. Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sharing this Yellow with me.

It has a delicate, sweet flavor with a hint of roasted nut in the background. It has a very supple quality to it – smooth and silky. A vegetative note in mid-sip, very slight but there, tasting slightly of steamed bitter greens with a touch of butter on it.

A very pleasant cup … and I’m off to write a review about it!

TeaBrat

wow – every day I am finding new tea companies! East Pacific Tea looks good!

TeaEqualsBliss

Amy Oh – East Pacific Tea Co is AWESOME! I have had many wonderful teas from them! :)

ScottTeaMan

Yellow tea is awesome. Speaking of tea companies, I really like teaspring.com-they can be pricey, but their tea is really good & S & H is cheap. I tried a yellow tea there that I think is now sold out called Meng Ding Huang Ya. I found it here:

The 50g price is what I paid for it at Tea Spring, and this is a really delicious nutty, sweet, tea. I love it…….it is one of my favorites! :)) Just leave some for me! :)))

Comments

TeaBrat

wow – every day I am finding new tea companies! East Pacific Tea looks good!

TeaEqualsBliss