drank S'mores Chai by 52teas

I just finished up the very last that I have of this tea. It will be missed, as it certainly made a yummy latte. I wish there was a bit more chocolate (but then, I don’t think there’s ever enough chocolate!)… but I love the way the spices are balanced and I really like the little bit of lapsang souchong in this and how it creates this little bit of “char” flavor. Absolutely yummy.

Another weekly tea that I’m sad I missed. :’(

LiberTEAS

That is why I now subscribe, I didn’t want to take a chance of missing out on something… I used to stalk the website to make sure nothing had posted without my knowledge, but, it’s much easier to just subscribe and know that I’ll be getting what’s offered.

Ninavampi

Hmmm… I am debating subscribing because of the same worry… Still, I find plenty of teas that I end up not ordering… Oh decisions…

teataku

Oooh, that’s a dangerous idea. Still, I may end up doing it. I have glimpsed the greener grass. D:

Comments

teataku

Another weekly tea that I’m sad I missed. :’(