Drinking the last that I have of this tonight. It has such a lovely flavor, and really does remind me of warm peppermint schnapps. It’s been a long while since I’ve actually had peppermint schnapps, but, this is what I remember it tasting like … only it’s warm and that adds to the yummy factor as well as the comforting factor. Very soothing, and I won’t pass out after I’ve finished my cup!

SimpliciTEA

I think that is what this tea reminds me of too: peppermint schnapps. It’s been awhile for me too, but back in the day when I enjoyed a cordial or two, I really liked it. How great to enjoy that same flavor now in a tea! I have to say I’m pretty impressed with Culinary’s teas.

Comments

SimpliciTEA

I am obsessed with tea!