So yummy! I just got finished writing a full-length review of this tea, which will publish in a few hours on SororiTea Sisters, so I hope you’ll watch for it!

It doesn’t surprise me in the least that I love this blend, since I absolutely flipped for Monkey Farts from My Sweet Honeybush. This might be even better, because the tartness in the raspberry evens the sweetness of the banana out just a bit… or maybe it’s the other way around, the tart of the raspberry gets mellowed out by the banana. Either way, it’s really a delicious combination.

I am obsessed with tea!