Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this exceptional Darjeeling! I am loving it.

This is one of the smoothest Darjeeling teas that I’ve tasted, and it is quite surprising, actually. It is more robust than I would typically expect from a Darjeeling – this is not really that light, sparkling kind of Darjeeling (although it does have some of those notes) as this has much more body and flavor than I might experience in a typical Darjeeling. This one has some gusto to it!

It is very flavorful, with not only the muscat grape-y kind of flavor, but also a deep black currant and even a hint of plum to it. Hints of wood throughout. The finish is slightly dry, with a sweet and tangy aftertaste.

A really delicious Darjeeling, I like this one a lot!