drank Nocturnal Bliss by Samovar

Backlog: Last night as I was curled up in front of the television before heading to bed, I was sipping on this tea. It’s decent. I tasted the nutty flavor from the rooibos, and I liked the combination of lavender and lemon myrtle. I wish the stevia wasn’t in there, but I didn’t notice too much aftertaste from it. Not my favorite bedtime-type tisane, but, it was alright.

I haven’t had too many Samovar teas thus far LOL

KeenTeaThyme

A cuppa TeaEqualsBliss hasn’t had!? I’m still recovering from the shock… ;)

This sounds interesting, but also reminds me of that Yankee candle of lemon and lavender. I probably am too narrow-minded to look beyond that! ;)

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL – I’m lacking TONSTONS!!!!! :)

TeaBrat

I live in SF so I’ve been to Samovar many times – they have great tea!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t had too many Samovar teas thus far LOL

KeenTeaThyme

A cuppa TeaEqualsBliss hasn’t had!? I’m still recovering from the shock… ;)

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL – I’m lacking TONSTONS!!!!! :)

TeaBrat

I live in SF so I’ve been to Samovar many times – they have great tea!

I am obsessed with tea!