After reading Golden Moon’s newsletter yesterday I was inspired to try this tea today.

A very pleasant breakfast tea, well-rounded and full of flavor. It is bold but it isn’t too edgy, I am finding it quite palatable without additions. There is a briskness to it from the Ceylon, some malty tones from the Assam, and even some earthiness and spice from the Keemun. Rich and delicious.

Stephanie

I love GM’s newsletters! :)

Comments

Stephanie

I love GM’s newsletters! :)

I am obsessed with tea!