drank Jasmine Pearl by Octavia Tea

These are excellent pearls, I am very impressed by the fact that I poured the pearls out into my hand to examine them and there were very few broken and/or crushed tea leaf particles amongst the very uniform sized and shaped pearls. Quite often when I come across a jasmine pearl the leaves have some “leaf debris” … broken bits and pieces of leaf that end up sifting their way through the lid of the gaiwan and ending up in my strainer. (I strain the tea “twice” – once through the lid, which I then pour through a strainer, so I do not end up with these errant bits in my cup)

And the flavor is divine! A good balance of flavor – the tea tastes light and a touch buttery while the jasmine is sweet. No sharp or artificial jasmine notes. Nice.