This tasting note has the distinction of being my 2500th tasting note! What that says to me is that I’ve been drinking a lot of tea, and not doing much else other than writing about it.

Anyway, when I opened the pouch of this, I was amazed by the aroma. There was always a jello salad at family holiday meals, it was usually a “7up salad” in which the jello was made using lemon-lime soda instead of cold water, and of course, there was always canned pineapple in there, and mini-marshmallows too. When I opened the package, I could smell that memory of 7up salad.

It tastes amazing too. I can taste the marshmallow, I can taste the lime and the pineapple, and it even has that jello sort of flavor to it. I am not sure how Frank managed to do this, but, it really is a remarkable tea… I shouldn’t be surprised because Frank is the best at what he does, but, this tea still surprises me. A little lemon-lime soda is all it is missing, which tells me that I should save some of this for the next time I have lemon-lime soda in the house, and steep it extra strong, and dilute with some lemon-lime soda. I’ll have a 7up salad in an iced tea glass!

Indigobloom

Congrats on your 2500th LiberTeas!!! I love reading your reviews :P

52teas

Congrats on the 2500th tasting note. You really are a tea reviewing machine. I wonder if you could get a 20oz. bottle of 7up and cold brew this tea in it. Bet that would be yummy.

Ninavampi

Congrats!!! : )

Tamm

I almost bought this just for laughs. I don’t know if you’ve heard but the area that I live in is notorious for Jello consumption…

SimpliciTEA

Congratulations on your 2.5K review!

Serendipitea

woohoo 2500! That’s quite an accomplishment (and time commitment) ♡

Comments

Indigobloom

Congrats on your 2500th LiberTeas!!! I love reading your reviews :P

52teas

Ninavampi

Congrats!!! : )

Tamm

SimpliciTEA

Congratulations on your 2.5K review!

Serendipitea