drank Mint Julep by DAVIDsTEA

Finally made it into DT to check out the summer collection. The staff said they had “tons of stock” ( I was worried they would sell out, if I really liked it ) and I did like the minty smell, so I got 50 grams.

Brewed up and really taste the mint! I loved Santa’s Secret, but this one is cool tasty spearmint. Lots of spearmint! I didn’t get any coconut or fruit…..but that’s ok. I had it with a little rock sugar and a splash of half & half…..very refreshing……think I am going to make another cup…..this would be a good " drink at work" tea, I think……

Vancouver born, and love the city. Fairly new to tea, I found Davids Tea in early 2013 and that is where everything started. So far, my favourites are flavoured black teas, I am on a serious hunt for the perfect black caramel. I also like fruit herbals and tisanes. So far, I have mixed and limited experience with white tea and oolongs – the jury is still out. I don’t like green tea; maybe that will change.

I have tried most of the Vancouver area shops, David’s, Murchies, Granville Island Tea, UTM, and more. Just starting to branch out and order on-line. My initial experiences with Harney&Sons have been great, and I look forward to trying out many other tea brands.

I work as a research nurse, with cancer patients. Sometimes stressful but rewarding work and tea is a nice break for me. I love my cat ( that’s Lily) shopping, candles, lush baths, reading, cooking, home reno stuff and going for a relaxing massage. I like checking out new tea shops and learning more about tea. I try to go to the gym and swim when not working or drinking tea.

Vancouver