Last tea of the night. It has been a nice addition to my Christmas Day to drink tea with all the other Steepsters! I like this tea and love ginger, but while this has good flavour, I would like more….checked the fridge and sadly, no honey…..must buy some tomorrow along with fresh ginger which would make this tea even better…..

Reading the new John Grisham and debating Boxing Day shopping….lush has a BoGo for Christmas things…..think I am going to get up early and check out some of the sales. Goodnight Steepsters!

Vancouver born, and love the city. Fairly new to tea, I found Davids Tea in early 2013 and that is where everything started. So far, my favourites are flavoured black teas, I am on a serious hunt for the perfect black caramel. I also like fruit herbals and tisanes. So far, I have mixed and limited experience with white tea and oolongs – the jury is still out. I don’t like green tea; maybe that will change.

I have tried most of the Vancouver area shops, David’s, Murchies, Granville Island Tea, UTM, and more. Just starting to branch out and order on-line. My initial experiences with Harney&Sons have been great, and I look forward to trying out many other tea brands.

I work as a research nurse, with cancer patients. Sometimes stressful but rewarding work and tea is a nice break for me. I love my cat ( that’s Lily) shopping, candles, lush baths, reading, cooking, home reno stuff and going for a relaxing massage. I like checking out new tea shops and learning more about tea. I try to go to the gym and swim when not working or drinking tea.

Vancouver